I am aware of the Data Privacy and Protection Policy of the UC available at https://www.uc.pt/en/data-protection/privacy_policy
I am also aware of the following information:
- The purpose of the collection of my personal data by the University of Coimbra (UC), in this context, is aimed at managing the Alumni UC database, communicating with Alumni and disseminating activities carried out by the UC, via websites, social media and publications;
- The responsible for data processing is the International Relations Unit of UC, located at Colégio de S. Jerónimo, Largo de D. Dinis, 3000-143 Coimbra;
- The personal data asked by the UC are: name, email, phone contact, address, birth date, courses taken at UC, professional experience, political office, union membership or other;
- The storage period of the personal data is the one fixed by law;
- There may be international communication flow of personal data as the dissemination may occur in social media;
- As data holder, in compliance with the law, I have the right to correct, erase, limit or oppose to the processing of my personal data. I have also the right to data portability and not to be subject to automated decisions. I can exercise my rights anytime, in writing, via email to email@example.com;
- The Data Protection Officer of the UC can be reached via email at epd[at]uc.pt.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I declare my express consent to the processing of the personal data referred to in point 3 by the responsible identified in point 2.
The responsible officers for the processing of personal data ensure the full compliance with the GDPR and other applicable legislation and commit to respect the rights mentioned in point 6, whenever applicable, and not to disclose personal data to third parties without the express authorization of the data holder.
For the purposes of the GDPR, I further declare to be fully aware of my rights concerning my personal data and to have understood the full content and purpose of this declaration and the current data processing action.